At Cheltenham facials and therapies our main aim in these difficult times is to ensure your safety. This is our priority, therefore we have taken advice from top Medical experts in putting together a thorough list of steps we are taking. These will be adhered to stringently. We will also have the latest hospital standard UVC sterilisation lamp which will sterilise and kill any virus on every surface, including soft furnishings. We are just one beautiful treatment room in a private house, in a quiet residential road there is also far less risk, no teams of staff or busy town clinics. I have also taken the decision to only do a maximum of 4 people in an 8 hour day. Please see our list COVID 19 policies below, we suggest these are read before visiting so that you know what to expect.
Based on the fact we are taking 50% fewer bookings in a day to practice all the policies, we ask for a £20 deposit to secure your appointment. See our online booking for details on how to book deposits and our cancellation policy.
COVID 19 HEALTH AND SAFETLY INFECTION CONTROL POLICIES
- I SHALL BE WEARING UNIFORM TOP THAT IS CHANGED DAILY WITH PLASTIC APRON
- STAGGERED APPOINTMENTS
- I AM ONLY 1 TREATMENT ROOM AND ONE STAFF MEMBER MYSELF = MUCH SAFER LESS RISK
- INBETWEEN EVERY APPOINTMENTS MY ROOM WILL BE THROUGHLY SANITIZED AND DEEP CLEANED
- ON ARRIVAL HAND GELS AND HANDWASHING FACILITIES
- NEW PAPER SHEETING ON COUCH FOR EVERY CLIENT
- NEW CLEAN TOWELS FOR EACH CLIENT
- STRICTLY ONE TO ONE ONLY
- ALSO, PLAN TO HAVE UVC LIGHT STERILISER TO CLEAN THE ROOM
- ALL CLIENTS SCREENED TO CHECK HEALTH PRIOR TO VISITS
- CONTACTLESS AND VIRTUAL PAYMENTS
- CLINISEPT HAND SPRAYS AND SKIN DISINFECTANTS
- HAVE INFRA-RED THERMOMETER TO CHECK TEMPERATURES IF NEEDED
- SHOES TO BE LEFT IN HALLWAY
- ALL TOOLS OF MY TRADE WILL BE DISINFECTED AND STERILISED WITH UV STERILISER.